6. One Leg Toe – Touch:
This exercise burns fat deposits from inner thighs, along with toning outer thigh muscles also.
What you need to do :
- You need to sit with your legs stretched out in front at shoulder length.
- Then, you have to fold the left leg from the knees and put the sole on the inner thigh of your right leg.
- You ought to keep the back straight and hold the left ankle with your left leg.
- You should now stretch your right arm to point the fingers to the roof and slowly bend forward.
- The objective is to touch the toes of your right foot.
- You should bring the toes inwards if needed.
- You have to keep this position at least for 5 seconds before you go back to hands upright position.
- You ought to repeat at least 10 times before you switch legs.
- Bear in mind that you should not overstretch the back or thigh muscles.
- Firstly, the pose may not be perfect, yet it will shortly be with regular efforts.