8. Back Lifts:
Back Lifts stretch the abdominal muscles, along with curing lower back problems. Besides improving blood circulation, back lifts strengthen the backbone as well.
What you need to do:
- You need lie on the mat with legs bent at the knees and sole flat on the floor.
- You are supposed to put hand on the side near the hips with palm flat on the floor
- After that , with the support of the palm lift the hips in the air
- The goal is to make a straight line with the knees, hips and face
- Then , you have to hold in position for 15 seconds and exhale while you return to position
- Most importantly, two sets of 10 have to be done at least 4 times in a week.