7. Reverse Crunches:
For people who have extra deposits on the abdominal area, reverse crunches is your savior and it is an outstanding exercise for thighs and waist also.
What you need to do:
- You should lie on your back on the mat and put the threaded fingers under the head
- Then, you need to pull the legs, folding at the knees bring it to the position where the soles are flat on the floor
- Now without moving the upper body, you need to bring the knees as close to the chest as possible lift the head as well
- After that , you need to hold for 5 seconds as well push it back on the floor
- Reverse crunches should be done in-group of ten and at least 2 sets is a force for the beginning.’